Friday, March 13, 2009

Introducing Anna Maria Horner Patterns!

Good Friday Everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be offering new patterns in my store!

http://www.cuttergurlcreations.etsy.com/


I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new patterns from Anna Maria Horner. She is a very talented designer from Tennessee who has been featured in Better Homes and Gardens, Quilter's Companian, Coutry Living and MORE.




I am very excited to be able to sell her products and I know you will LOVE using them.
Check out her website, if you would like a preview!
http://www.annamariahorner.com/productsewing.html

Starting in April, I will have a monthly drawing. Each customer's name for that month will be put into the drawing. At the end of the month, Two lucky customers will receive one pattern of THEIR choice for FREE!!! HOW ABOUT THAT?!

We are a bunch of busy little bees over here at CutterGurl Creations. I am in the process of choosing fabrics that will soon be added to the store.
So, if you would like to buy coordinating fabrics to go with your new patterns, just let me know!

If you have any ideas, suggestions, or something that YOU would like to see added to the store, let me know!

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment