Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Arrivals and Promotion Winners

Hello and I hope you are all having a great week!


Our newest fabrics have finally arrived. Check out the Hot Blossoms line from Robert Kaufman fabrics. They are lovely floral prints that have a very vintage feel. They would make an awesome handbag, dress, or quilt! Why not make one of each to match, if it is too hard to choose?

I offer full yard cuts, half yard cuts, and fat quarter bundles. If you are interested in a custom order, contact me to combine shipping and save. Also, I offer international shipping. You don't see a price for your area? Not a problem. Just let me know where and I can get you a quote.









Also, a big congratulations to the wonderful Mrs. Kittee and Mrs. Allen for being the winners of April's customer appreciation giveaway. They will both receive their choice of one yard of fabric or one sewing pattern FREE!!!

Keep an eye on this spot for updates on promotions, additions, and much more.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In a matter totally unrelated to business, to all of my friends out there, please keep my Dad and my family in your prayers. We just received news that he is dealing with some health issues and we all need your love and support. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment