Thursday, September 17, 2009

Saw something similar on SoCo in Austin



So today we took the kiddos out for a little trip to Austin. I haven't been there in a few years and decided to see what was happening. We ended up at a little shop on South Congress.




This shop (forgot the name) was amazing. It was right by the St. Vincent thrift store and some costume shop.




It has all kinds of treasure that were made from recycles newpapers, magazines, feed bags, soda cans, and more.




It made me want to run home and rummage through our recycle bins and see what I could make. But, I forgot we took the recycle to the recycle center yesterday.




Oh well. So I will have to add it to my "to try" list when we get enough cans and papers to mess around with.




Here is a link to something similar. The above picture is from this site.






Hope you are all doing well. Our Folklorica fabric was ordered last month. It should be arriving sometime in the next week or so.

Be sure to check out the shipping prices on our sewing patterns. What is better than FREE shipping!

Happy crafting!









No comments:

Post a Comment